Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Well yesterday was a bust.  The tile guys never showed up to do the grouting which I must admit pissed me off.  I could understand them not showing up today, after all we got a couple inches last night which pretty much screws up the city here in the south.

There are a few more things that need finishing, the electrician needs to do his thing, the file drawers need to be installed and the grout needs to be done.  Doesn't sound like much but I'm guessing having the three of them working in the office at the same time is not going to work.

Originally we would be done Friday with us moving back into the offices over the weekend, but it's looking like it's gonna be next week.  Yes I'm disappointed but these things happen.  If a remodeling didn't have some glitches it just wouldn't be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment