Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's been a couple days since I last posted mostly because I was lazy, there I said it, I was to lazy to post.

The office is really starting to look like an office.  Todd (you remember Todd, he's the carpenter) got the doors on and the guys came to template the desktop.  It was really cool to watch, sorry no pictures I don't think they would have appreciated me snapping pictures as they worked.  They used a laser to map the angles and edges of the desktop, then Mark showed him where he wanted the holes drilled for wires.  If all goes according to plan, the desktop will be delivered on Thursday.

On Monday, Todd comes back to make the modifications to the kitchen cupboards.  He's modifying one of the cabinets so it's easier to get items in and out as well as installing pull out drawers on two cabinets, the drawer guides that close the drawers for you and adding some shelves to two tall cabinets that are missing shelves.  The electrician comes on I believe Tuesday to do the office wiring & install the two pendants over the sink in the kitchen (we're also having install the new light in the dining area).

Anyway, that's it for tonight, but here's some of the pictures from Friday.

Bookcase with trim

What's the yellow diamond?
They're where the glass tiles will be placed


Mark's Cabinets


Server Cabinet

Another shot of the bookcase

I think these are the new curtains for the office

The original choice for the curtains but they'll now move to the bedroom



No comments:

Post a Comment