Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sorry for the lapse in posting but honestly we've reached the slow down point.  Once the desktop is installed things will start moving again.  I'm hoping the desktop arrives this week but it looks like on the schedule it arrives on Monday.  The carpenter will be back next Wednesday to finish up some trim work and some odds & ends.  The electrician is due back in the next couple of days to finish his work in the office and the kitchen.  Did I tell you he's installing pendant lights in over the sink in the kitchen?

Anyway, here's some pictures of where the office is now.


These are the server cabinet.  The picture above will be the lower cabinet.  You can't see it from this angle but there will be a strip of LED lights so it'll be easy for the wiring and such.  There's also a fan to keep things cool.

The right picture is the upper server cabinet, again it has a built in fan unit.






My cabinets w/handles


Mark's Cabinets

Milo checking everything out
















If I could get to some of my stuff I'd be installing it in the cabinets.  But the old desks are blocking my "stuff" especially my inks, pens & note cards.  Foolish me, I still love writing note cards for friends & family.  Just getting something other than a bill is present.


No comments:

Post a Comment