Friday, January 31, 2014

Just heard the carpenter will be here today to finish up his work so that'll just leave the electrician to finish up.  While we can't move into the office this weekend like we were planning I'm still going to move some things in.  I did move in my stationary and ink though I haven't been able to find any of my fountain pens I'm ready to start to get things organized.

I found some really nice boxes at Michael's that I'll be using to organize things (hide them) on my desk but still haven't found an attractive stapler & desk mat.  With the new set up I won't be able to let things lie cluttered on my desk, Mark's desk is right behind me and when he's on teleconference calls the other participants will be able to see my desk.

Anyway, here's a couple shots of the tile with grout.




No comments:

Post a Comment