Monday, January 27, 2014

On Monday, today the guys installed the tiles and I must say they're looking good.  Of course they didn't show up until after 10.  Took about an hour to set up and off to lunch they went.  I was fussing big time but Mark kept telling me to give the guys a break.  They were using a wet saw and while it was 60º out that's still pretty damn cold to be keeping your hands in water.  Milo was really not happy with that wet saw, the sound bothered him enough to wake him from his nap time.


A very cranky Milo
Cut tiles


Wet Saw


 In spite of the late start they got all the tiles up and I must say, I'm liking it a lot.  After the cabinets were up and the handles on I was almost regretting getting the tile, but it does give the room a more finished look.

The tile without the grout

Accent tile, unfortunately this does not do justice to the glass tile

View of the tile & desktop

View into the room, we'll soon be back in our office





No comments:

Post a Comment